NSW Health Drug and Therapeutics Advisory Community of Practice for COVID-19
NSW TAG is coordinating the Drug and Therapeutics Advisory Community of Practice (DaTA CoP) which aims to provide an opportunity for sharing ideas, strategies, solutions, concerns and escalation pathway with respect to COVID-19 Pandemic preparedness.
- Clinical lead is Prof Sarah Hilmer
- Co-chair: Jenny Crane, Director of Pharmacy, Royal North Shore Hospital
- Meetings now once monthly or as required
If you would like to join the Community or if you wish to share any information or raise any concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See also other communities of practice in NSW established across key clinical specialties to support the response to COVID-19.
Activities & news
- Our weekly Tag Mail newsletter now has a dedicated COVID-19 section keeping you up-to-date with the latest national and international news and articles relevant to COVID-19, available here
- The DaTA CoP SharePoint site includes list of COVID-19-related enquiries to NSW Medicines Information Pharmacists.
- A summary table outlining currently registered Clinical Trials relating to treatment/prophylaxis for COVID-19 within NSW public hospitals is available here (last updated March 2, 2021).
Page last updated: 8 March 2021