NSW Health Drug and Therapeutics Advisory Community of Practice for COVID-19
NSW TAG is coordinating the Drug and Therapeutics Advisory Community of Practice (DaTA CoP) which aims to provide an opportunity for sharing ideas, strategies, solutions, concerns and escalation pathway with respect to COVID-19 Pandemic preparedness.
- Clinical lead is Prof Sarah Hilmer
- Meetings are each Wednesday at 9am until further notice
If you would like to join the Community or if you wish to share any information or raise any concerns please email us at email@example.com
See also other communities of practice in NSW established across key clinical specialties to support the response to COVID-19.
Activities & news
- Our weekly Tag Mail newsletter now has a dedicated COVID-19 section keeping you up-to-date with the latest national and international news and articles relevant to COVID-19, available here
- A summary table outlining currently registered Clinical Trials relating to treatment/prophylaxis for COVID-19 within NSW public hospitals is available here (last updated May 19, 2020)
Documents to assist Drug and Therapeutics Committees with managing experimental use of medicines for COVID-19 are available here
- patient information leaflets
- patient consent forms
- drug guidelines
- IPU applications
Page last updated: 21 May 2020