- IB2019_041 Schedule 8 Cannabis Medicines and Unregistered Schedule 8 Medicines Information Bulletin. NSW Health. 16 October 2019.
- NSW-based clinicians should obtain information tailored to the patient-specific clinical context from the NSW Cannabis Medicines Advisory Service (NSW CMAS) including, but not limited to, clinical and scientific evidence and clinical trials.
- Information on NSW-based regulatory requirements for prescription and supply of S8 Cannabis Medicines, including prescriber, dispensing and storage requirements is available from NSW Ministry of Health Pharmaceutical Services.
Other online resources
- Information on research, publications and resources including prescribing guidance documents is available from Australian Centre for Cannabinoid Clinical and Research Excellence
- Information on clinical trials, the medicinal cannabis compassionate use scheme and other resources are available from Centre for Medicinal Cannabis Research and Innovation
- Online learning resources for prescribers are available from Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- Information on cannabis products licence requirements and travelling is available from The Office of Drug Control.
- The Therapeutic Good Administration (TGA) Medicinal cannabis – guidance documents